Friday, August 12, 2011

Saffron Craig..

FAT QUARTER SALE!!!
Saffron is having a Fat Quarter Sale.. Grab a bargain HERE
For all of us Aussies, she is still offering FREE POSTAGE!
AND
My gorgeous Silk Scarf arrived in the mail this week... Have you seen these??
I have had the flu, so i have spend most of the week in trackies (sweats) and in bed, i wasn't glam enough to take a picture of me wearing it... So, i stole a picture of Saffron modelling ;) Thanks Saffron!
It is so beautiful....
It's 100% silk and sized at 185 x 50cm, perfect to wear it in many different ways.
You can spoil yourself with one HERE
Enjoy your weekend....Giveaway up next!!
signature

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful scarf! Get well soon!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca! I hope you get better soon! Your new scarf is beautiful!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an Aussie..sounds great..oh I have had the flu too...4 weeks now..so over it!...hope you get better soon...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...